1. I want to knock out my molars. There are eight ways to knock them out.
Knock them out lightly. Knock them out hard. First lightly then hard. First hard then lightly.
2. As I am the freshly minted 2003 Poet Laureate of Bent-Neck Village, my dentist is a Yale PhD.
He insisted that I do a deep cleaning.
He stands on the Himalayas teaching Nepalese children to brush their teeth.
Brushing in the sunshine and smiles--modern industrial society takes smiling seriously
The snowy mountains flow downward.
3. I joined a tooth club, the dues were 300 Bent-Neck dollars.
My sponsors’ names are secret, there are only two. One witness.
They pulled me off my bed and beat me up. I picked up my application. They beat me again.
They knocked my teeth out. I became a member.
4. The purpose of a toothbrush. The correct method of brushing your teeth.
Brush after eating. Use an electric toothbrush. Don’t use too much force as you brush.
Cosmetic dentistry has three categories: stain removal, capping, and enameling.
If your goal in brushing your teeth is not pure, your teeth will not get white.
If you do not have the correct toothbrush method, your teeth will not have a proper attitude.
5. There are two sets of teeth in our lives; we make a transition from baby teeth to permanent teeth
We must familiarize ourselves with and deeply understand the progressive spirit of teeth, that the emergence of each permanent tooth has its time and order; moreover the corresponding teeth on the left and right emerge at the same time. Among them, the first permanent molars emerge at about age six, and so are named “six year molars”
6. One of my right teeth suddenly fell out.
No explanation, and I could not find the instructions.
7. I clenched my teeth. Teeth bite people, bite dogs.
No wonder the tooth wanted to fall out. Heaven and earth changed color because of it.
8. Of 65 tongue cancer victims surveyed between ages 26 and 39, 56 have teeth tilted toward their tongues.
This could be an indication of the cause of international political conflicts.
9. The knocked-out tooth is swallowed down. Then it grows out of the stomach.